Bath Granite & Marble are proud to use the latest digital measuring system, accuracy at its best.
Our full service offers an on site visit to your desired location by one of our experienced templating staff so as to ensure only the most accurate digital templates are taken for the manufacture and installation of the product required.
We will arrange to visit at a convenient time to you so as to minimise fuss and disruption and at a practical stage when all base unit installation has been completed.
Our templating staff at this stage will be on hand to advise on all aspects of your project and will work closely with you to finalise all details.
All our templating staff are fully employed by Bath Granite & Marble Ltd and we do not use any sub contract labour.
Customer check list prior to the template visit.
- All cabinet base units and furniture need to be fixed in their final positions
- All taps, sinks, hobs, white goods, sink templates and sink accessories need to be on site and available to the templater.
- Belfast sinks need to be located in their final position.
- Undermounted sinks need to be fixed in a supporting cradle and the top of the sink flush with the top of the carcus.
- All free standing cookers/Range cookers need to be located in their position.
- All boxing of pipework needs to be completed.
- If you are replacing existing worktops then all worktops need to be removed prior to the templating visit.
Please note: Unless agreed otherwise, we would have included for one template visit only and if the project is not ready for us and we have to return to complete the templating operation then this additional visit may be chargeable.