Customer check list prior to template visit.
1. All cabinet base units and furniture need to be fixed in their final positions
2. All taps, sinks, hobs, white goods, sink templates and sink accessories need to be on site and available to the templater.
3. Belfast sinks need to be located in their final position.
4. Undermounted sinks need to be fixed in a supporting cradle and the top of the sink flush with the top of the carcus.
5. All free standing cookers/Range cookers need to be located in their position.
6. All boxing of pipework needs to be completed.
7. If you are replacing existing worktops then all worktops need to be removed prior to the templating visit.